* Please text me upon arrival and wait in your car until I let you know I am ready for you.
* Masks will be required for both you and me. I encourage you to bring your own that goes around your ears. We will have them available for $1 if you don't have one. (Keep in mind if you are getting a color service it may get stained) While your color is processing, if the weather is nice, we can go outside and stand at least 6 ft apart and remove our masks and chit chat or just breathe in the fresh air! :)
* Upon entering, we will use a contactless thermometer to check your temperature. If you have a fever of over 99.8 we will have to ask you to reschedule your appointment.
* After you are cleared to come in, we will have you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before you take your seat.
* Please come to your appointment alone. We can only have one guest per stylist inside of the salon at a time.
* If you have been around anyone or you have been experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
* Please limit the amount of personal items that you bring inside the salon. We suggest your keys, form of payment, and possibly a book to read.
I hope you understand we are doing all we can to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy during this time. We appreciate you all so much and can not wait to have you in our chairs! If you have any questions or concerns please send me an email at .